Choose from the column at the left to view greater detail of the services offered through Murphy Medical Center.
- A modern 57-bed hospital, 120-bed nursing home, 14-bed Alzheimer Unit, and 24-hour emergency department
- Good Shepherd Home Health & Hospice Agency, Inc.
- Nationally accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Supported by over 50 primary care physicians and specialists.
- A member of the American Hospital Association, the North Carolina Hospital Association, and the North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association.
- Certified by the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- Affiliated with Mission St. Joseph Hospital in Asheville, NC; Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA; and Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, TN.
- Certified for imaging by the American College of Radiology in mammography and ultrasound services.
- A teaching center for nursing, nursing aids, radiology, laboratory, and rehabilitation services.